Discover Fakear’s New Mini Album “Sauvage”
Have you ever wondered what would happen if Bonobo and Flume had an amazingly talented love child? Well, let me tell you, his name is Fakear. Fakear (pronounced Fake-ear) is an electronic music producer hailing from France, that, since 2010, has taken the European music scene by storm. With his 2011 EP “B I R D,” the world was given a glimpse of the immense talent this producer has to offer.
Since then, Fakear has continued to captivate audiences with his electronic sweeping sound. Drawing on influences from around the world, Fakear’s tracks take you on a journey from East to West. Recently, Fakear has released new EP “Sauvage,” which contains a track titled “La Lune Rousse”- one that I really believes showcases his beautifully organic sound.
Fakear – La Lune Rousse
Each of these 7 tracks on the new album has something very unique to offer; I particularly love his track “Neptune”- which has an especially bubbly sound, that, if I had listened to with my eyes closed, would have easily mistaken for a Flume track.
Fakear – Neptune
Latest posts by Maddy Bahner (see all)
- Gear Up For Winter With SkiiTour - December 1, 2014
- Fear & Loathing Hits Us With That Big, Bad Bass - November 13, 2014
- Shambhala 2014: “A Journey Home” - October 31, 2014
- OTB’s Best of the Boiler Room - October 13, 2014
- SnowGlobe Releases First Phase Of Lineup: Music Lovers Rejoice - October 6, 2014