Summer 2014 has arrived, and you know that means a NEW Guy J mix is on the horizon.
Israeli producer Guy J has established himself as one of the most sophisticated and emotive producers in electronic music of the last decade, with a body of work and a sphere of influence that belies relatively short time in the spotlight. Whether it be his sensual, hypnotic take on house music, his deeply textured techno or his wondrous ambient material, his work is always touched with a magic and emotion that few rival.
In his latest mix, Guy J plants the seed for "summer moments." This mix will motivate you to stop whatever you're doing for a minute and put your life in perspective. Guy J feels that this is the proper soundtrack for the time you want to remember. A proper soundtrack can change the way you look at things, and this mix just might turn your life into a more positive one with an open mindset and consideration for something different, something unique.
Tune in below, and be sure to grab your FREE copy, courtesy of Guy J! Your summer is about to launch to the next level.
Guy J - July Summer Moments Mix
Release Date: 30/06/2014
1) Max Cooper - Woven Ancestry (Lusine Remix) [FIELDS]
2) Simon Vuarambon - Pandora [SUDBEAT]
3) ID - ID
4) ID - ID
5) ID - ID
6) Yapacc feat. Antonia Serra - Baiyon Blue [ELUSIVE]
7) Juan Deminicis - Feel [LOST & FOUND]
8) Oscar Barila - Lights Off [SOCIETY 3.0]
9) Gabriela Ferri - Remedios (ID Remix)
10) Chris Gavin - Random Forest [SEXONWAX]
11) Robert Babicz - Duba (Guy J Remix) [BALANCE]
12) Jamie Stevens - The Wonder Of You [MICROCASTLE]
Read More Guy J
BEHIND THE BEAT | GUY J INTERVIEW – APPRECIATE YOUR PROMOTERS
LAZY SUNDAYS 40 (WMC MIAMI)
Connect with Guy J
Twitter - @djguyj