Hannah Wants: The Baddest Bitch in Bass House Music
First, I have to start by saying how absolutely obsessed I am with Hannah Wants. No, it’s not just her music, it’s her everything- including her adorable British accent and insanely impressive sneaker collection. But damn does she create some absolutely killer tracks. After finding out she’d be gracing the turn tables at my all-time favorite festival in Canada, Shambhala Music Festival, my obsession grew to staggering new heights as I began to listen to nearly every single EP, mixtape and collaboration I could get my hands on.
Well, today, after doing my share of ample “Hannah-stalking,” I discovered that she has released her latest mixtape: Mixtape 0714. Coming in at nearly an hour and twenty minutes, this mixtape does not disappoint; containing that slightly spooky, very bassy, classic Hannah Wants sound. Listen to her latest mixtape below and a few of my other all-time Hannah Wants favorites.
Hannah Wants – Mixtape 0714 (SBTV)
Disclosure ft. Jessie Ware – Confess To Me (Hannah Wants & Chris Lorenzo RMX)
Hannah Wants – Mixtape 1113
Karin Park – Shine (Hannah Wants & Chris Lorenzo Remix)
Latest posts by Maddy Bahner (see all)
- Gear Up For Winter With SkiiTour - December 1, 2014
- Fear & Loathing Hits Us With That Big, Bad Bass - November 13, 2014
- Shambhala 2014: “A Journey Home” - October 31, 2014
- OTB’s Best of the Boiler Room - October 13, 2014
- SnowGlobe Releases First Phase Of Lineup: Music Lovers Rejoice - October 6, 2014