Autograf Resurrects SHM’s Classic “One”
Here with their latest installment of “Future Summer” is the trio out of chi-town, Autograf. The group kicked off the summer with an ambitious pledge: to release one of their signature future flips each month. For their first Issue, the gurus of groove tackled the titans of dance music, Daft Punk. Unsurprisingly, Autograf transformed the radio-friendly “Gust of Wind” into a future classic primed for summertime shenanigans. Have a listen below if you haven’t already.
WARNING: Uncontrollable Head-Nodding May Occur
As a follow up to their wildly successful “Future Summer. Issue 1“, Autograf just unleashed “One”, a tropical take on a Swedish House Mafia‘s hit from 2010. For this track, SHM’s production is swapped for a heftier bassline, and Pharell’s feature for Inure’s airy vocals. Inure gracefully tip-toes above Autograf’s deep production, creating a wonderfully indescribable drifting sensation. Perfect for a late night soiree, pull this tune out when in need of a breezy poolside number. Have a listen below, and experience “Future Summer. Issue 2“.
Latest posts by Chris Bergin (see all)
- Nora En Pure Scheduled to Spin Her Way Across America This Winter - December 26, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl: So Cute! Tour Review - November 28, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl Take On Webster Hall This Friday (11/20) - November 19, 2015
- Tacos & Trap Music – Rito Loco X GTA Event Review - November 19, 2015
- Morning Sun – Corey James & Joakim Molitor - November 13, 2015