Yoohoo! Dusky is back!
Everything I…Everything I…
As if the Careless EP wasn’t still getting madd love a year after it’s release, the deep house duo from London is at it, again! The second release off their 17 Steps label, Yoohoo is every bit the upbeat, sample-backed dance floor burner we’ve come to expect from Alfie Granger-Howell and Nick Harriman.
Dusky – Yoohoo
Call it Love
Dusky dices up a familiar Kosheen vocal, finding just the right snippet to work with. Through creative repetition and pitch adjustments, backed by an infectious bass line accented with snares and a tickling piano riff, Yoohoo picks up where Careless left off, contrasted by Sian Evans’s darker lyrical context.
Look for the EP to drop November 9!
Latest posts by Nolan Oribello (see all)
- Torren Foot Makes Panties Drop With His Latest Remix! - April 25, 2015
- Panic Bomber Puts The “Late Night” In Late Night Alumni’s Latest Single - April 15, 2015
- Greco Breathes New Life Into Stardust’s House Classic - April 3, 2015
- Get In Touch With DABIN’s New Genre-Defying EP - March 8, 2015
- All You Need Is Autograf’s Latest ODESZA Remix! - February 13, 2015