Eli & Fur get a sizzling Journeyman remix!
The Birthplace of Eargasms
Let me just start off by saying I LOVE ANJUNADEEP. By now, the name is pretty much so self-explanatory that you’d be forgiven for skipping down to the track and hitting Play, having never read another word of this post. It is more than a label. At this point, it is a stamp of quality; a no-brainer, click magnet on my music and social feeds guaranteed to give me the warm fuzzies whilst I dance in my seat.
If you don’t agree, I honestly don’t think we can be friends.
Eli & Fur – Feel The Fire
Talent In Twos
Eli Noble and Jennifer Skillman, a.k.a. “Eli & Fur,” are on a hot streak. The multi-talented London duo’s latest single Feel The Fire is a groovy club-ready deep house joint. Their melodic vocals float over the track, playfully seducing their way into your soul. Turning the sexy up a notch are fellow London duo Journeyman, whose name may already start ringing a few bells. Their remix is after-hours dance floor foreplay. It’s teasing and rhythmic, and every bit as enjoyable as the original.
Eli & Fur – Feel The Fire (Journeyman Remix)
Both tracks are available exclusively on Beatport!
Latest posts by Nolan Oribello (see all)
- Torren Foot Makes Panties Drop With His Latest Remix! - April 25, 2015
- Panic Bomber Puts The “Late Night” In Late Night Alumni’s Latest Single - April 15, 2015
- Greco Breathes New Life Into Stardust’s House Classic - April 3, 2015
- Get In Touch With DABIN’s New Genre-Defying EP - March 8, 2015
- All You Need Is Autograf’s Latest ODESZA Remix! - February 13, 2015