Glastrophobie Goes Deeper With “Diamonds” Remix
Coming in all the way from Germany, Glastrophobie has been putting his personalized twist on remixes for the past year now, and has recently started to catch some serious fire. Some of the bigger and more recent support came from Tiesto, as he played out Glastrophobie’s remix of “Red Lights” in his Club Life Podcast.
Now, Glastrophobie remixes the cover of “Diamonds” by Josef Salvat (Original by Rihanna), and manages to develop his own style of deep house, different than the influx of generic deep/future house that has been put out lately. He gives it the uplifting dance vibe that you could easily see being played out at an intimate club setting.
Latest posts by Connor (see all)
- Titus Teams Up With Future Moguls, Myles William - August 24, 2016
- Anchor’s Away with Diamond Pistols’ Newest Release - May 27, 2016
- Behind The Beat: TITUS - April 25, 2016
- Titus Takes On Graves & Jupe in “VHS” Vocal Edit - February 17, 2016
- Titus Gives A New Twist On Instant Party and Breaux - December 27, 2015