Farrow Remixes Füchse for Deep House Deliciousness
I had never heard of Füchse, Patrice, Humphrey Sitima or Farrow. And the playlist of deep house joints I randomly run through as I’m working, was poorer for it. Because this here remix of “Left To Waste” is about as pretty and hypnotic as a late-night slice of deep house heaven should be.
Despite the umlauts over the ‘U’ in their name, Füchse (German for “Foxes”) are not German. The London-based producers signed to Ministry of Sound subsidiary HK Records and released “Left To Waste” as their first single.
A good tune in its own right, fellow UK producer Farrow takes the tune and fills it out, dropping it deeper into deep house territory reminiscent of old Om Records or Naked Music. It’s lush, gorgeous and warm.
Füchse also scored recently with their remix of Patrice’s “Can You Hear Me Dreaming” and Farrow grabbed some attention with “In Your Arms” from Toolroom’s Winter Chill 2015 compilation. Both of them should have great years in 2015 if there’s any justice in the world.
I’ve embedded the original below for comparison, take a listen, hit me up on twitter and let me know what you think the better track is.
Links to both artists social media pages are available from their Soundcloud profiles
Latest posts by Keith Ancker (see all)
- ak9 Remixes Disco House Classic “Is It Love” from Chili Hi Fly - March 14, 2015
- Monakr Gives RAC & Matthew Koma’s “Cheap Sunglasses” a Tropical Touch - March 14, 2015
- Black Butter Records Drops Garage House Heat With Jonas LR’s “Lotus” - March 13, 2015
- Thee Afterdark’s “Thank You” Gets A Rework From majorpeoples - March 12, 2015
- DJ Rap is Back With a Wicked Vibe on “Slam” - February 7, 2015