COSSY Brings Future House Vibes in his Latest Single
Here at OTB, we’ve been covering COSSY for the past few months. The Future House producer working out of NYC has been slaying the game as of late. With releases on Musical Noize, Deep Root Records, and now Zulu Records, things are looking up for the young artist.
Now he and his friend Franz, bring us two original productions — “I Got A Feeling” and Collide, just in time for the Miami Winter Music Conference. “I Got A Feeling” is currently streamable as a preview on MyDigital Enemy‘s label Zulu Records (recently ranked the No.5 Top Selling House Label on Beatport). Also, Collide is available to listen to as a preview on Soundcloud and will be released on Federico Scavo‘s label Area 94 on March 16th.
For his latest project, the Mexican native carries the listener through an river of harmonies, ultimately plunging the them into an abyss ringing with heavy bass and deep leads. I’d listen to this track while running (if I actually did that), cranking out a last minute paper, or at a club. Check out the track below, and make sure you listen to the entire Zulu Records Miami 2015 playlist!
Look out for more tracks by Deep Root Records‘ youngest star, and make sure to check out his SoundCloud for more future tunes!
Latest posts by Chris Bergin (see all)
- Nora En Pure Scheduled to Spin Her Way Across America This Winter - December 26, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl: So Cute! Tour Review - November 28, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl Take On Webster Hall This Friday (11/20) - November 19, 2015
- Tacos & Trap Music – Rito Loco X GTA Event Review - November 19, 2015
- Morning Sun – Corey James & Joakim Molitor - November 13, 2015