Breakup’s “Bubble” Is Beautifully Remade By YesYou
Following on from the original release back in January, Breakup‘s huge new track “Bubble” is back, this time in the form of a stunning remix straight out of the YesYou studio. The boys are renowned for bringing a warming summer vibe, and this is exactly what they have done through unique textures and one serious groove.
Opening by teasing the vocal and groove as a listener you are immediately hooked, stimulated as the track progresses and brings in further factors that only build upon the irresistible groove. They use the vocal to great effect, bringing out new harmonies as a horn hookline repeats throughout the drops.
YesYou have delivered a much-needed track for the summer – you can grab it here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016