Inphinity releases Night Tales Vol 4
If you grew up in the house music scene in Chicago, Inphinity is practically a household name. He started out playing in the Suburban teen clubs shortly after the end of the Bad Boy Bill era and hasn’t stopped since. Currently the resident at Chicago’s Spybar, he’s held residencies at Chicago’s Sound-Bar, Mannequin (now TheMid), and has played at the up and coming Tech(no) loft series. As an 11 year listener, spybar regular, and deep house junkie, I’m just going to be upfront and say that I’m biased.
The following is the 4th installment of his Night Tales series of Deep House mixes. This set isn’t going to melt your face. It starts out slow, picks up for awhile, then gently puts you right back where it found you. Just some great, even paced, smooth transitioned deep house to keep your day moving along. It’s only been out for a few hours and I’ve already played it twice. Enjoy!
Night Tales Vol 4 – Mixed by Inphinity
Latest posts by IMJUSTINBRAUN (see all)
- The Wine & Cheese Party Playlist - November 10, 2016
- Minimal Effort Releases NYE 2017 Lineup - November 2, 2016
- Get to Know: Felyx Snow - September 30, 2016
- Only The Beat to Host Stage at Good Vibe Tribe Festival - September 20, 2016
- Introducing Homebass - July 19, 2016