Pep & Rash Let Their Creativity Speak For Itself With “Red Roses”
Pep & Rash have been a force to be reckoned with in the future house world. The Dutch duo saw their first success on Spinnin’ Records with “Fatality,” then crushed a remix of Tchami, and then claimed the highly teased ID “Rumors.” Well, that wasn’t their last time letting the music speak for itself. If you’ve heard a track circulating called “Red Roses” that was also premiered on MistaJam’s BBC show, you can tell if you listen to it closely that the pair of producers are behind it.
In “Red Roses,” Pep & Rash step out of the realm of dance music possibilities and follow in fellow European talent, Avicii, in spicing up their newest production with a country flair. Most would think the two would be opposites, but Pep & Rash find a string of commonalities to morph the two into one seamlessly. You can snag a copy of “Red Roses” now on Beatport.
Pep & Rash – Red Roses (Original Mix)
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016