Oliver Heldens Taps Shaun Frank For Summer Collaboration “Shades Of Grey”
Oliver Heldens is one of the top curators in the field of future house, and his Heldeep Radio show has proven to be a breeding ground for promising talent with his stamp of approval. Shaun Frank has been featured on Heldeep multiple times, and has risen into the top-tier of future house talents. The two artists have come together for a summer hit titled “Shades of Grey” – not related to the provocative box office monster. “Shades of Grey” keeps in the duo’s familiar territory, yet they inject a flood of summer vibes and glittering synths to show a more whimsical side to future house. This may be the most dance-worthy tune from Oliver Heldens we have seen yet.
“Shades of Grey” is out on June 21st via Spinnin’ Records.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016