3.5 Hours of Deep House with IMJUSTINBRAUN
I haven’t posted any sets lately. Sorry about that. Life has been crazy. Between moving back to Chicago, learning to teach yoga, working on some BIG upcoming changes at OnlyTheBeat that we’re all really excited about; I haven’t been able to afford the time and energy that putting together a really good set really takes. Sometimes though, shutting off your brain and just letting the music do the talking for an intimate crowd of close friends produces the greatest outcome. That’s what this set is all about. I wanted nothing to do with lollapalooza, so instead I decided to throw a little bash at the Braunasium. Attendance was pitiful, but for whatever reason I feel like I fucking nailed this set. It was originally 5 hours however due to completely filling up my hard drive 3.5 hours in, the end got clipped. Such is life.
I’m going to be making a more diligent effort to be posting my sets regularly and I have some big news coming up for you tomorrow! In the meantime, Enjoy!
Latest posts by IMJUSTINBRAUN (see all)
- The Wine & Cheese Party Playlist - November 10, 2016
- Minimal Effort Releases NYE 2017 Lineup - November 2, 2016
- Get to Know: Felyx Snow - September 30, 2016
- Only The Beat to Host Stage at Good Vibe Tribe Festival - September 20, 2016
- Introducing Homebass - July 19, 2016