Blinkie Drops An Infectious House Cut Through Ultra
Released this week via the behemoth that is Ultra Music, the all encompassing US dance and EDM label with releases from the likes of Calvin Harris and Steve Aoki, is the stunning debut single from new, up and coming producer Blinkie.
Born and bred in South East London, Blinkie has delivered a striking cut of deep house here to showcase his talent and make him a future one to watch. Titled “Don’t Give Up” (On Love), it’s a lush concoction of tight percussive elements and striking piano chords that blend seamlessly with the uplifting and ear catching lead vocal: watch out for the hook which will stick with you long after you stop listening.
Not bad. Not bad at all – nab yourself a copy here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016