TomorrowWorld Drops Exclusive Mix From Watermät
Ever since Watermät released his hit, “Bullit,” he’s been an artist to watch. This weekend, the French up-and-comer will be performing at TomorrowWorld, and those of you that are going should definitely catch his set, even if deep house and techno are not your preferred genres of choice. Why you ask? Well, Watermät is a very talent producer and equally skilled DJ that has an accessible style that’s fit for a wide range of audiences. His new TomorrowWorld mix is a prime example of this as he weaves through deep house, disco, and even some tech-house with a diverse pallet of selections. Watermät will be playing on The Magician’s Potion stage at TomorrowWorld this Friday from 4:15 pm – 5:45 pm, so get familiar with this mix and add his set time to your schedule. If you’re not already locked in for the festival this weekend, limited tickets still remain here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016