Sam Feldt Delivers Smooth Edit of On June’s “The Devil’s Tears”
What started as a mellow Angus & Julia Stone indie track has become a house-y gem, thanks to both the Finland-based On June, and the Netherlands’ own Sam Feldt. On June initially did a cover of the track with Tesity on vocals, but Feldt has stepped up to lend his talents to the track, transforming it to his liking. This edit of “The Devil’s Tears” is a smooth, groovy rendition that merges house with indie in seamless fashion, and Feldt maintains the light-hearted vibe of the original cover. Listen here or on Spotify. Keep an eye out for the Beatport and iTunes release on November 30th.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016