Crawn Drops Sublime Edit Of “The Boy Is Mine”
Setting himself up nicely for 2016 is Anders Crawn, who has just released his brand new offering “The Boy Is Mine.” Distributed by both Universal Sweden and disco:wax, this tropical slice of good vibes is to be found on every decent house music playlist right now.
Crawn has taken on Brandy and Monica’s unmistakably 90’s dance beat of the same name, styling it carefully to reflect his own brand of production. Providing new texture in the form of piano hooks and slick breakdowns, “The Boy Is Mine” is brought back to life with some excellent touches from Crawn.
You can pick up this one here.
Crawn – The Boy Is Mine
Latest posts by (see all)
- Industry Insider: Defected Records’s Adrienne Bookbinder - January 23, 2017
- Behind the Beat: Worthy - January 23, 2017
- Lucky 2017 Lineup Announced (Also, Go Buy A Plastic Backpack!) - January 20, 2017
- House2Ourselves to hit San Diego - January 20, 2017
- MK Takes Over ANALOG BKNY - January 19, 2017