Crawn Drops Sublime Edit Of “The Boy Is Mine”
Setting himself up nicely for 2016 is Anders Crawn, who has just released his brand new offering “The Boy Is Mine.” Distributed by both Universal Sweden and disco:wax, this tropical slice of good vibes is to be found on every decent house music playlist right now.
Crawn has taken on Brandy and Monica’s unmistakably 90’s dance beat of the same name, styling it carefully to reflect his own brand of production. Providing new texture in the form of piano hooks and slick breakdowns, “The Boy Is Mine” is brought back to life with some excellent touches from Crawn.
You can pick up this one here.
Crawn – The Boy Is Mine
Latest posts by (see all)
- Resolution 2017 Is 50% Sold Out (And We’re Giving Away Free Tickets) - November 23, 2016
- Behind The Beat: Amine Edge & Dance – “G-House is Dead” - December 9, 2016
- SNBRN brings the heat with Ghetto Ass Bitches - December 9, 2016
- OTB Exclusive Day For Night Mix: Josh Dupont - December 8, 2016
- Ultra Music Festival’s Heavy-Hitting Resistance Lineup - December 8, 2016
- OTB’s Top Five Can’t Miss Sets at Minimal Effort New Year’s Eve - December 6, 2016