The Prototypes Present New Single “Don’t Let Me Go”
Out today on Viper Recordings is the new single from Drum & Bass duo The Prototypes. Having been snapped up by the label at the end of last year, this release is the second single to drop from their forthcoming LP “City of Gold”, which is out at the end of summer. As a pair known for creating electro-tinged dance floor smashers, “Don’t Let Me Go/Humanoid” certainly live up to expectations.
The A-side is in a similar vein one of their previous releases “Suffocate”– based around the stunning vocals of Amy Pearson, this is a euphoric anthem with infectious piano hooks. The package also contains a vibe-filled House rework from Jade Blue and a “Big Top” remix from the guys, adding in further use of dynamic synths and a weightier bass line. Switching things up, “Humanoid” is definitely the more furious of the two, throwing in another galactic-theme vocal introduction and pounding synth interjections.
If you’re looking for club-ready Drum & Bass, then look no further. You can pre-order a copy here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016