Kove Brings His “Murmurations” To MTA Records
To be released on October 5th and 6th (UK and USA respectively) on MTA Records, is the new EP from dance producer Kove. With his last single “Way We Are” ft. Melissa Steel doing well in the charts, he returns with four new tracks, that are designed for his legion of fans on the club floor. If you’ve somehow missed the sounds of this thrilling producer and DJ in the past year or so, it’s imperative you hear “Murmurations”.
There’s one collaboration on there, and it’s with fellow D&B producer Dimension on “Feel Love Again” – a synth-led cut that has plenty of energy. “Still High” couldn’t be more contrasting – still remaining at the 175 BPM tempo, but filled with spaced out vocals and haunting rushes of melody. “Drop”, the opening track, is bound to be a little controversial, as it is the furthest Kove has strayed from his classic house sound, and it leans more towards an EDM sound. Nevertheless, “VCO” is a bouncing, bass-filled track, and shows off some flawless technical skill.
Kove is without a doubt going to continue his dance floor dominance into next year – you can snap up “Murmurations” in just under a week.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016