The Name’s Nerds… Pegboard Nerds
The Nerds are back. After partnering with Excision on “Bring The Madness,” the Nerds decide to try something a little more cinematical with “Try This.” The comments on this song are filled with James Bond references and wishes of using it in the new Bond film, Spectre. The duo brings back their iconic drumstep sound dropping a heavy bass-filled melody that will make every basshead rock out.
The Scandinavian producers dropped this bomb for everyone to listen to after their stint at Monstercat’s Label Showcase in Vancouver, British Columbia and I can only imagine how this would sound live. The thematic buildup takes you to another place as the Nerds keep the bass rumbling throughout the entire tune. All you drumstep and DNB fans out there, you can rejoice as this will surely fit into every playlist that you will be making for the next year.
Pegboard Nerds – Try This
Check out the track on streaming services including SoundCloud, Spotify and Youtube. Purchase the tune from Bandcamp, Beatport or the iTunes Music Store. Don’t forget to drop a “like” on their Facebook page and check them out as they hit summer festivals across the nation this summer.
Latest posts by Alex Zimmerman (see all)
- Backwoods, the Hidden Gem of the Midwest - September 14, 2016
- Explore the “Labyrinth” with Trivecta - August 15, 2016
- Monstercat Celebrates Five Years with Anniversary Album - July 30, 2016
- Backwoods Festival Announce Daily Lineup - July 28, 2016
- Slander & NGHTMRE Spread ‘Gud Vibrations’ Across the U.S. - July 25, 2016