Creating a Mosaic of DnB With Rome
In today’s electronic music scene, what is popular at festivals becomes what the majority of artists produce. That is why it is so nice when one comes across talented artists producing in styles that don’t get the same level as attention. Enter Rome; a producer based out of Seattle who recently released a brand new EP full of slick drum & bass.
Previous productions have varied in style, but his new EP, Mosaic, breaths from fresh life into an underappreciated style. The four track EP features a variety of approaches to DnB while showcasing Rome’s unique take on the genre. Mosaic as a whole has a more minimalistic feel to it while also being extremely technical and tightly mastered to create some incredibly refreshing drum and bass tracks.
With his recent performance at this year’s Paradiso Festival, one soon at NorthWestFest, and his residency at Foundation Nightclub, Rome has been on a roll and shows no signs of stopping anytime soon. His new EP Mosaic is a must listen to for any DnB lovers out there. You can find his full EP available for streaming as well as FB page below via the links.
Latest posts by Matthew Jager (see all)
- CLØVE Brings The Sounds Of Seattle To Your Ears With New EP #Annexed - April 19, 2016
- Bass Academy Surpasses All Expectations - April 18, 2016
- The PNW Is Getting Invaded By Bass - March 1, 2016
- Tegi Is Making Moves In 2016 - January 21, 2016
- Will Flume’s Next Album Live Up To The Hype? - January 20, 2016