Crywolf Hit Receives the MitiS Touch
LA- based producer Crywolf has made a name for himself over the last two years as a unique indie electronic artist. His body of work is intimate and experimental, never sticking to one solid genre yet managing to keep his own signature style. His song “Neverland” is a slow burn of a track, haunting and residual, it hits you in the right spots, yet leaves you feeling like your missing something. Enter MitiS, a classically trained pianist from Pennsylvania giving the sounds of electronic music a ruin for their money. With an ear for musicality and a skill for making monumentally bold tracks, MitiS takes listeners to a whole new level.
MitiS doesn’t waste any time getting into the song. He both charges the tr and slows it down allowing for an emotive range of sound. Being trained classically has certainly allowed him to look at these works in new and exciting ways. Experimenting with synths, vocal modulation tricks, and melody. Skillfully timed buildups and breakdowns inter-spaced with carefully placed melodic layers fills the empty hole the original leaves you with.
Crywolf – Neverland (MitiS Remix)
One thing is for sure, MitiS’ rendition of “Neverland” is straight on ’til morning.
Latest posts by Janessa Demeule (see all)
- Stephen Questions Who Is Caught In The Crossfire - December 14, 2015
- Shady Moves Puts The Grooves On Tove Lo’s Talking Body - November 29, 2015
- Unleash Your Inner Adventurer With The FatRat and Laura Brehm [Free Download] - November 15, 2015
- Beat the Sunrise with SNBRN and Andrew Wyatt - October 31, 2015
- Barely Alive Hits Hard With Hackers ft. Armanni Reign - October 24, 2015