MUST DIE! Unleashes Almighty Debut Single on OWSLA
US dubstep and bass creator, MUST DIE!, announced last week that he was to release an album with OWSLA in September, entitled “Death & Magic”. MUST DIE!, also known as Lee Bates, still remains signed to Never Say Die, but the LP will drop via Skrillex‘s iconic imprint. To whet fans appetites before the release date on September 30th, MUST DIE! will deliver the first single on Monday.
“Hellcat” is an extraordinary fusion of sounds and styles – this is filthy bass music on heat. Whirring synths and electro fueled energy spurs this one along, with a series of blinding drops to add further strength to proceedings. A hugely versatile artist, you can feel assured that this track covers the “Death” end of the spectrum, whilst there will be plenty of other, lighter slices of “Magic” in the collection.
Now available for pre-order, head over and reserve your copy here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016