Habstrakt & Megalodon Combine Forces For Monstrous EP
Dropping today is the brand new EP from dubstep badman duo Megalodon and Habstrakt. The pair have worked together previously, dropping their brilliantly titled ’40 Cows’ on Never Say Die a year or so back. This collection, entitled ‘The Storm’, is made up of four incredibly weighty tracks, and there is plenty of scope for individual elements of creativity.
The undisputed don of the four is probably the opening track “Yabba Dabs”, which is complete with swooping sirens, plummeting drops, and stirring vocal samples. “The Storm” brings a hefty dose with of swinging swagger to proceedings in almost a violent style, whilst “Revenge” is the murkiest, with its atmospheric elongated synth chords. Closing the EP is “Riddim101”, with a prominent sequence of snares and rattling percussion throughout.
There’s some serious bangers across these four tracks, as expected, and the Never Say Die representatives have stayed true to their fearless style of production here.
Be sure to grab ‘The Storm’ today, but in the meantime, you can pick up Megalodon’s Volume Mix 61 here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016