Never Say Die Continues Their “Black Label” Series
Now into the third volume of their infamous “Black Label” series, Never Say Die, the label owned by the mighty SKisM, collects and curates more raw, unflinching dubstep for the masses across their latest various artist four-tracker.
Reacquaint yourself with Trampa, featured on Volumes I and II, as he returns once more bringing the electric “Jam Rock” with him. Elsewhere, newcomers Dubloadz & London Nebel contribute the fiesty, rhymically dominant “Battle Mode”; its stabby synth bleeps, and stammering synth lead riffs doing all sorts of damage. Twine‘s “Freakin’ Out” utilizes serious sub-low pressure, as The Frim brings headbanging percussion on “Hi”.
Cold and calculated dubstep is what Never Say Die specializes in; this EP is a prime example of why the label remains at the forefront of the scene, and consistently delivers stellar material.
If you fancy adding a little filth to your day, you can purchase “Black Label Vol.3” here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016