Eptic Marks The Beginning Of A New Chapter
Belgian bass prodigy Eptic dishes up more dark and deadly dubstep for the masses this week, and it definitely doesn’t disappoint.
Out now on SKisM’s label, Never Say Die, is six tracks of new material titled “The End”. A multitude of sounds and styles lay within – the relentless and militant “Dimension 7”, which gets a sick remix from former G-Dub man Sub Zero, the techno-influenced cut “Level Midnight”, and the melodic, deep experimentalism of the mellow “She”.
All of the tracks featured on “The End” show why SKisM and his label rate the young producer so highly. Whilst he continues to make music for his fiercely loyal fan base, Eptic is also showing real signs of creativity and diversity within his production.
You can get your hands on the EP here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016