Dack Janiels Pours It Up For 2015
Last time we caught up with Dack Janiels he was just embarking on his 4Ooz Bounce Tour, and finally after yesterday, he has dropped the bass-wielding 4Ooz Bounce EP via pOgman’s label, IAmAudio. Can you think of a better way to start the New Year… I think not.
The EP contains five mutilating tracks, all displaying Dack’s love for that hood, wonky madness. The title track “4Ooz Bounce” is a perfect representation of his personality and sound, and is seeing extreme love from dubstep artists allover, including the OG dubstep lord, FuntCase.
“Hate Lames” and “South Central” take a more wonky approach, with their crushing basses and gangsta vocal samples, while “Pop Shit” expands on the producer’s skill for sound design, taking a more hip-hop approach. “Black Metal” is a machine gun filled banger, as everyone knows Dack always keeps it heavy.
Don’t forget, you go can ahead and grab the 4Ooz. EP on Beatport.
Latest posts by Chelsey Mora (see all)
- “Glo Up” With Dack Janiels & The GloGangTwins - March 22, 2016
- Travel Through “Space And Time” With Wednesday - March 8, 2016
- Where’s My Olde E? 40oz Cult Vol. 2 - January 11, 2016
- Insomniac’s Countdown NYE Was The Key To Success - January 6, 2016
- Insomniac’s “Countdown” Is The Best NYE Party In SoCal - December 21, 2015