Excision Wows Fans With Surprise New LP
With an almost constant live-show schedule to keep up with, and with heading up the influential Rottun Records under his belt, it’s a wonder how Excision manages to keep producing a solid stream of quality music. However, he has delivered once again following the release of his new LP, “Codename X”. Alongside solo tracks, the Canadian also welcomes in fellow bass producers to form some dream collaborations.
Working alongside Downlink, “Robo Kitty” is a quirky slow-stepper, bringing in the odd “meow” to break the silence, before an unholy drop is unleashed in true Excision style. Other huge collaborations come with Dion Timmer with “Out Of Time”, as well as the infectious “X Up” with The Frim and Messinian.
The title track “Codename X” is surely worth a mention as a spectacular opening track to an album, kicking off with a drone of bass synths followed by a tense palm muted guitar, it then builds into an earth-shattering drop.
Go ahead and grab your copy of “Codename X” here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016