I Went To Space (Camp)? With Seven Lions
Before you keep reading, please take the time to picture nothing but the darkest place in the universe, a region we call outer space. Now, while picturing that, hit the play button, close your eyes, and listen to the whole track through.
Seven Lions – Lose Myself ft. Lynn Gunn (Original Mix)
Okay, so I am just going to assume you are done and you opened your eyes. Just a heads up, I did the same thing and I am emotionally reckless. Can I tell you what I just went through? Of course I can.
That silent build-up, yeah I envisioned myself quietly free falling into the depths of space; my whole body spinning in circles at a constant rate… letting Lynn Gunn’s vocals captivate my body, and the similar sounds of “Stranger” take over my emotions.
As the transitioning drop approached (1:50), I saw a disco-ed pattern of lazers shoot all around me… yeah they came out of no where, but it’s my imagination so we are just going to go with it.
But when it hit, I saw full fledged life forms flashing on and about in some sort of hover craft in accordance to the bass’ formulaic pattern.
You could say my imagination got the best of me, but I couldn’t keep my eyes closed. I kind of opened and broke out into dance at 2:36. Don’t lie, you probably did too.
The rest was history from there. Don’t be afraid to open up and let Jeff Montalvo, the California native and BPM (SiriusXM) star, Seven Lions, get the best of you.
Latest posts by Gabby Espinet (see all)
- Obseen Will Make Your Hotline Bling - March 18, 2016
- Beshken Induces Us With A Smooth Yet Bouncy Beat - February 25, 2016
- Not Like That x Smoothie Tunes Present: London Showcase at The Yard - February 23, 2016
- Nine Lives Shows us what he can do with Louis The Child’s, “It’s Strange” - January 17, 2016
- Sad Money Releases the Next “Hotline” Ring-tone - November 19, 2015