Get In Touch With DABIN’s New Genre-Defying EP
Reunited And It Feels So Good
While YouTubers and Canadians have been enjoying her amazing covers since 2008, Daniela Andrade has recently gained a cult following among electronic music fans. Earning a respectable reputation covering artists from Radiohead to Alicia Keys, it was her acoustic renditions of Flight Facilities’s “Crave You” and Disclosure’s “Latch” that resonated with electronic enthusiasts, followed shortly by remixes of both from TEEMID. It was DABIN who had seen the vocalist’s potential early on, however, and after a questionable absence from the Bloodless LP, reunites with the sultry songstress and fellow Toronto-native for the title track of his new EP.
DABIN – Touch EP
“Touch” is melodic and genre-defying, both in song and as an EP. While recognizably dubstep, each track is clearly infused with elements of house, electro, and even a hint of trap. Dabin bombards the ears with a combination of ambient beats and sounds in calculated chaotic unison. Daniela’s melancholy vocals croon through intense bass drops and energetic head-nodding drum work. On the other hand, “Running To You” feels like a brisk jog through a dream sequence, yet is every bit as complex and diverse as it’s counterpart. Hopefully, we’ll get a complete LP from the both of them in the near future!
Latest posts by Nolan Oribello (see all)
- Torren Foot Makes Panties Drop With His Latest Remix! - April 25, 2015
- Panic Bomber Puts The “Late Night” In Late Night Alumni’s Latest Single - April 15, 2015
- Greco Breathes New Life Into Stardust’s House Classic - April 3, 2015
- Get In Touch With DABIN’s New Genre-Defying EP - March 8, 2015
- All You Need Is Autograf’s Latest ODESZA Remix! - February 13, 2015