Zomboy Continues His Bass Reign With “Resurrected”
Never Say Die Records have just brought us another thrilling release, this time from one of their greatest successes, Zomboy. Having been picked up by dubstep heavy weight SKisM, the young producer has rocketed to the top, having played on some of the world’s biggest stages alongside the best of the best in bass music.
“Resurrected” brings back some of the Zomboy classics, handing them over to a number of artists to get a fresh and welcomed sound and something that is truly unique. Moving away briefly from the remixes and we are spoilt with a pair of brand new original productions, the title track and “Back Once Again” – both of which dominated by a fresh Zomboy sound and copious levels of groove.
Dillon Francis is the first to enter with the remixes, launching you into an irresistible Moombahton shuffle powered by rumbling sub bass and hooky lead lines. Big names such as MUST DIE! and Bro Safari follow, maintaining the high levels of production, coming together for a simply stunning collection.
You can get your copy of “Resurrected” here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016