Mayor Apeshit’s LP Gets A Fiery Bundle Of Remixes
This year’s been packed full of mental releases and as we enter the back end of summer, it doesn’t seem to be letting up. This month sees the brilliant Mayor Apeshit (gotta love that name) handing over his Power To The People LP to a selection of producers to completely alter and transform them into dancefloor stompers.
Released earlier on Rottun Records and featuring a total of 11 tracks and producers, it’s an album that strictly covers the heavier spectrum of bass music, from trap to dubstep, moombah to glitch hop, and a load of half time thrown in for good measure; it’s got just about everything you need to kick start a real storm in the raves.
Our personal favorite comes from the ever-brutal Terravita and his gnarly remix of “Taliban”, time to get your two-step moving. Dack Janiels’s remix of “Black And Blue” is also a must listen for all bass lovers as well.
Grab a copy here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016