MUST DIE! Unleashes Another Mind-Blowing Selection
Bass producer and DJ MUST DIE! is back in the spotlight once again this week, having just unleashed his latest collection titled the “Neo Tokyo” EP. Packed full of Asian inspired melodies and vocal-led components, this four-track release is what MUST DIE! has proclaimed his favorite release to date.
The EP certainly moves into new creative territory from this hugely talented artist, and it also shows the diversity that Never Say Die now has as a label. First up comes “Onii-Chan”, a delightfully balanced track that merges subtle, shimmering melody and an explosive bass line. “Fan Service” is packed full of high pitched riffs, whilst “Neo Tokyo” itself is a blend of sweet vocals and wailing drops. “”Ebi” (Shrimp) rounds off the set with dynamic rhythmic qualities.
We’re incredibly impressed with this fusion of sounds from MUST DIE!, and it’s clearly going to cause quite a stir. You can purchase a copy of it here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016