SkismXTrampa Unleash Super-massive Black Hole
Music: The final frontier. SKisM and Trampa co-producing a track to boldly explore strange new sounds, to seek out new grooves and new fans, to boldly go where no producer has gone before. The next voyage in Never Say Die’s “CRXSS” series, “Black Hole” is a ruthless tack, punishing in it’s delivery of heavy bass stabs, mechanical wobbles and deep space warnings. As the two take over the track, they immediately careen listeners towards a black hole, with no concern for human life. The track sounds experimental when compared to what others are putting out. But one can’t deny the fact that there is nothing experimental about how this track sounds production wise. Every note is clear, crisp and perfectly-timed. The introduction of any unsettling sound clip is on the beat and adds to the feeling of terror that proceeds it.
Unavoidable as it’s namesake, “Black Hole” unleashes a theoretical mass of excellence that you have to hear yourself.
SKisM X Trampa – Black Hole
“Black Hole” is a harsh, yet fun track that seeks to go beyond the Earth’s atmosphere, into the darkest parts of the unknown. Boldly and with out hesitation, to unleash a destructive, explosive sound.
Let us know what you think in the comments!
Latest posts by Janessa Demeule (see all)
- Stephen Questions Who Is Caught In The Crossfire - December 14, 2015
- Shady Moves Puts The Grooves On Tove Lo’s Talking Body - November 29, 2015
- Unleash Your Inner Adventurer With The FatRat and Laura Brehm [Free Download] - November 15, 2015
- Beat the Sunrise with SNBRN and Andrew Wyatt - October 31, 2015
- Barely Alive Hits Hard With Hackers ft. Armanni Reign - October 24, 2015