How Kaskade Got His Name
Kaskade (aka Ryan Raddon) is well-known to EDM fans as a globetrotting DJ and a Grammy-winning producer. But did you ever wonder how Kaskade created his name? Well then we have a fun fact for you!
Ryan was looking at a picture of a cascading waterfall and knew that was the name for him, and after a slight change in the spelling to make it his own he came up with Kaskade! Interesting huh?
Besides the orinigal work of picking his unique name, Kaskade is gearing up for his Summer tour schedule which will hit Las Vegas, Bonnaroo, Spring Awakening Festival, Tomorrowland and more. Songs like “In This Life” and “Everything Artefact” are sure to be on this artist’s tracklist, so make sure to check him out if you get the chance!
– Guest Post by Shelby Slaughter
Latest posts by Lauren (see all)
- LTN & Kimberly Hale’s Collab was ‘Meant To Be’ - August 4, 2015
- LTN showcases the extended mixes of “A Long Walk To Freedom” & “Fuego De Amor” - July 14, 2015
- Free Download: Kill Paris – Operate (Illenium Remix) - July 7, 2015
- Stadiumx & Angelika Vee’s New Track Takes Us To “Wonderland” - June 29, 2015
- In Their Own Words: Gabriel & Dresden’s Open-To-Close “Classics Only Tour” - June 24, 2015