The 10 Best Sprinting Songs
Tis the season of outdoor workouts. Need motivation to get outside and do sprints? I’ve got ten songs that will make your legs fly.
Next stop: EUPHORIA.
1. Ben Nicky & James Dymond – Refresh
2. Neelix – Leave Me Alone (Simon Patterson Remix)
3. Ian Standerwick – Valyerian
4. Dart Rayne & Yura Moonlight Ft. Katty Heath – Stole The Sun (Allen & Envy Remix)
5. John O’Callaghan & John Askew v. Nadia Ali – Stressed Rapture (Alex Vlasov Mashup)
6. Roman Messer ft. Christina Novelli – Frozen (Allen & Envy Remix)
7. Ferry Tayle ft. Poppy – Way Back Home
8. John O’Callaghan – One Special Particle
9. Andain – Beautiful Things (Fady & Mina Remix)
10. Binary Finary & Lele Troniq Ft. Christina Novelli – Waiting for the Sun (Allen & Envy Remix)
Writer at Only The Beat
Self proclaimed EDM Ambassador, Hruska (silent H!), was born and raised in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and began listening to electronic music at a young age. Nothing brings her more joy than sharing the music she loves with all of you. Die hard trance lover and house head, she also has a weakness for drum and bass. A sprinkling of her favorite artists include: Aly & Fila, Bryan Kearney, NERO, Netsky, Simon Patterson, and The Neptune Project.
- 1 year ago
Latest posts by Lauren Hruska (see all)
- Deliciously Dark Dance Music: Friday Night Lights – Halloween Edition 10/10 - September 30, 2014
- The Power of Trance - September 28, 2014
- What Are Your Top Ten Classic Trance Tracks? - September 16, 2014
- #TBT: Solarstone’s Pure Mix of We Can’t Fly - August 28, 2014
- Groove to Vestiges’ Bootleg of Kiesza’s Hideaway (Free Download) - August 11, 2014
Alex Vlasov Allen & Envy Andain Ben Nicky Binary Finary Christina Novelli Dart Rayne & Yura Moonlight Fady & Mina Ferry Tayle Ian Standerwick James Dymond John Askew John O'Callaghan Katty Heath Lele Troniq Nadia Ali Neelix Poppy Roman Messer Simon Patterson↑ Back to top