Wacky, Whimsical and Hilarious: Paradiso 2014’s Best Totems
Totems were EVERYWHERE at this year’s Paradiso Festival. And boy did ya’ll get creative.
Not only do totems make finding your friends easy amidst the crowds, but they add silliness and fun to the festival environment. Each time a new totem would appear in our line of sight, my friends and I and the people around us would burst into laughter.
I hope the tradition of totems continues next year at Paradiso Festival; it was a beautiful and hilarious way to connect perfect strangers.
Peep our list of some of the best totems spotted this year:
(Heavy Breathing) Cat
And my personal favorite…
Make It Nasty
Latest posts by Lauren Hruska (see all)
- Deliciously Dark Dance Music: Friday Night Lights – Halloween Edition 10/10 - September 30, 2014
- The Power of Trance - September 28, 2014
- What Are Your Top Ten Classic Trance Tracks? - September 16, 2014
- #TBT: Solarstone’s Pure Mix of We Can’t Fly - August 28, 2014
- Groove to Vestiges’ Bootleg of Kiesza’s Hideaway (Free Download) - August 11, 2014