5 EDM Songs You Should Set As Your Alarm
Happy Monday! If you’re like me, Mondays are always brutal. It’s a universal phenomenon just how much EVERYONE despises Mondays.
With that said….I’d like to showcase five EDM songs that will make the PERFECT alarm tone to kickstart your day and kickstart your life!
Firebeatz – Here We F*cking Go [REVEALED RECORDINGS]
“Here We F*cking Go” is an epic line to wake up to….and that drop…
Noisia & 16Bit vs Ajapai – Warning Machine Gun (Damgroove Rework)
There’s nothing like machine guns teeing off to get you fired up for a productive day.
Bare – Jedi RMX
I truly feel like a Jedi when I listen to this. Bare outdid himself when he produced this. BOOM BOOM BOOM!
Blasterjaxx – Fifteen (Hardwell Edit)
The original was so-so….but Hardwell put his signature remixing touches on “Fifteen.”
Hardwell vs. Matt Caseli & Danny Freakazoid vs. AutoErotique & Felix Cartal & Charlie Darker – Encoded vs. Raise Your Hands vs. The Alarm (Hardwell Mashup)
This is by far the HUGEST mashup in the history of mashups (in my opinion, of course). You WILL kick the day’s ass, guaranteed.
Are there any specific EDM songs that you suggest as an alarm? Please share below!
Latest posts by Sean Peterson (see all)
- The ULTIMATE BPM Festival 2015 Playlist - January 5, 2015
- Lazy Christmas 2014 | Hot Since 82, Dixon, Jaytech, Deep House - December 24, 2014
- The 100 Best Deep House, Tech House, & Techno Tracks of 2014 - December 19, 2014
- Top 50 Sets/Mixes of 2014: Techno, Deep & Tech House - December 15, 2014
- Lazy Sundays 58: Adam Beyer, Green Velvet, Techno - December 7, 2014