Dada Life to release ‘Feed The Dada’
Dada Life’s latest single is set to release tomorrow, August 27 via the duo’s label, So Much Dada. The track seems to be the lead single on the group’s forthcoming album, titled “The Rules of Dada.” Since releasing the massive 2012 anthem ‘Kick Out The Epic Motherfucker,’ Olle and Stefan have kept their followers plenty busy with tracks like “Rolling Stone T-Shirt” and a becoming remix of Bieber’s “Boyfriend.” Now, the two Swedes are giving us another vocal electro jam with a heavy hitting kick loaded with melodic synths to even out the pure crashing of the bass. Check out that drop, and be sure to grab your own copy tomorrow! Enjoy!
Latest posts by Wilder (see all)
- Wednesday Wrap Up: Six Tracks to Get You Over the Hump - November 30, 2016
- Pitbull Teams Up Ripstar & Nyanda on ‘Keep Me Up All Night’ - November 3, 2016
- Rediscovering Maor Levi & Kevin Wild - April 15, 2016
- Mikkas Says Goodbye to Music…For Now - October 19, 2015
- “Heroes” Proves that Alesso Isn’t Awful - November 19, 2014