Morgan Page at Yost Theater February 17, 2013
Grammy nominated American progressive and electro house DJ Morgan Page is no newcomer to Santa Ana’s night life gem, Yost Theater. Widely recognized for his hits, “The Longest Road” and “Fight for You,” Morgan will be returning to Yost Theater for his In The Air tour presented by LED (my Life Every Day) Events. Many EDM enthusiasts are proud to call Yost Theater their home due to the very fact that Yost does not fail to bring some of the hottest names in EDM such as Nervo, Chuckie, Porter Robinson, Zedd, Swanky Tunes, and much more. Not only do they have great DJ’s spin frequently, the intimate yet casual setting of the theater and the contagious feel-good vibes people emit are things so extremely special and unique to Yost Theater that one simply can’t get the same experience any where else.
[youtube id=”7P7SX32JJFU” width=”620″ height=”360″]
In late July of last year, Morgan Page played at Yost Theater for a sold out show that left loyal fans chanting “one more song!” at the end of his set. This upcoming Sunday on February 17th, he sets out to do the same. When you combine an intimate venue, a lively crowd, and a talented artist, it is without a doubt going to be a night to remember! Grab your tickets now as they most certainly are going to sell out!
Click here to purchase tickets!
Latest posts by Kathrina Maribao (see all)
- Local Digs | Top Clubs in Orange County - May 8, 2013
- Kaskade Previews Studio Version of “Atmosphere” - April 16, 2013
- Pharrell Enlightens Fans on Collaboration with Daft Punk - April 15, 2013
- Sebastian Ingrosso teams up with Tommy Trash and John Martin for “Reload” - April 7, 2013
- Stars by Vicetone ft. Jonny Rose - April 6, 2013
- Morgan Page Presents Tour Phase 3 Features Supporting Acts Beltek & Topher Jones
- Morgan Page Announces Tour, Includes 15 Music Festivals
- Morgan Page To Headline 12th Annual Ghostball Block Party
- Summertime anthems are upon us: Morgan Page – In The Air (SNBRN Remix)
- Morgan Page Review at Yost Theater February 17, 2013