Carnage ft. Tony Junior – Michael Jordan (Jock Jams Edit)
A throwback to the old days! Jock Jams! Up-and-coming producer Christopher Roberts has added his own spin to Carnage and Tony Junior’s ‘Michael Jordan.’ ‘Michael Jordan’ is a track that Carnage has described as a homage to the iconic basketball player.
Roberts didn’t take anything away from the original, he just worked the Chicago Bulls theme into the beginning of his edit. Roberts said, “This is a little idea I had, nothing special. It’s basically the original song, but with that epic Chicago Bulls intro entrance. I gotta do it.”
Christopher Roberts is a DJ and a producer from New Jersey. His versatility ranges from electro and trap, to tech house and drum and bass. Roberts is most known for his trap remix of Hardwell’s ‘Cobra.’
Enjoy Roberts’s unique approach to electronic dance music. Be sure to get your free downloads.
Also check out Christopher Roberts’s Soundcloud.
Latest posts by Sean Peterson (see all)
- The ULTIMATE BPM Festival 2015 Playlist - January 5, 2015
- Lazy Christmas 2014 | Hot Since 82, Dixon, Jaytech, Deep House - December 24, 2014
- The 100 Best Deep House, Tech House, & Techno Tracks of 2014 - December 19, 2014
- Top 50 Sets/Mixes of 2014: Techno, Deep & Tech House - December 15, 2014
- Lazy Sundays 58: Adam Beyer, Green Velvet, Techno - December 7, 2014