Quintino & Blasterjaxx – Puzzle
Opening a new chapter in their work together, Quintino and Blasterjaxx for the first time collaborate to produce the BOMB: “Puzzle” on Doorn records. The Dutch artists who have both been mentored under the EDM legend Tiesto have both produced hits worthy of the world’s respect, including the truly “Epic” by Quintino (and Sandro Silva) and the sweet Blasterjaxx remix of Tiesto’s “Adagio for strings”. Furthermore the artists have previously worked together with Blasterjaxx remixing Quintino, Tiesto and Alvaro’s “Century” on the third edition of Tiesto’s studio album “Club life volume 3: Stockholm”.
The song itself is a perfect fusion of the artists style’s with Blasterjaxx providing the electro styled Beats and the drop and Quintino mastering the synth and the progressive rhythm of the song. This will be one of many hits to be unleashed this summer festival season!
Latest posts by Dan Pearse (see all)
- Oliver Heldens Drops His Latest Hit “Koala” - August 9, 2014
- Kryder & Tom Staar – Big Momma’s House - August 2, 2014
- Fatboy Slim, Diplo, and more – Eparrei (W&W Remix) - June 13, 2014
- Promise Land – Vega (Original Mix) - May 9, 2014
- Twoloud shows who’s the ‘Greatest DJ’ - May 1, 2014