Time to Jump Up with the Lunde Bros
The Scandinavian electro duo of Lunde Bros are spreading their sounds all over the dance music spectrum at the moment. Having first heard ‘Jump Up’ as part of their collection for Mutants Records (Mutants Presents: Lunde Bros), they release it as a stand alone single on 23rd May. This pair have a distinctive, energised flavour to their production, and ‘Jump Up’ is a fun-filled, almost Carnival inspired piece of music.
Emphasising its rhythmical components, it begins with a catchy drum progressions before the bass catches on, interspersed with urgent vocal snippets. It’s funky, and memorable, definitely one for the dance floor or to soak up summer festivals up to. The single is also paired with a David Vrong remix, who takes the tempo down and builds on the development of the surging beat. Superbly reworked, it is just as catchy and given a glossy, more House-y finish.
Lunde Bros – Jump Up (Original Mix)
I’m excited to hear this played out; it’s one of those instantly recognisable sounds that will get a crowd moving. Everybody jump up for the Lunde Bros!
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016