Jimi Frew Brings Fire to Mutants Records
Australian producer and songwriter, Jimi Frew, is about to drop his new single on John Dahlback‘s Mutants Records. Frew is beginning to makes waves in the EDM industry, and is heavily influenced by the current sounds of melbourne bounce. Fusing big room and electro together seamlessly, the surging “Yalla” is to be released on Monday.
Rhythmically dominant and with influences from the East thrown in for good measure, “Yalla” will undoubtedly cause a stir across dance floors. Sharp guitar twangs and distinctive vocal interjections are built across the fast-growing melody progression – appropriately, “Yalla” has the meaning “hurry up” in Arabic.
Jimi had a few words to say about the track: “Creating it was a fun and fluid experience. I’m passionate about big room, and electro house, which is a little left of center, quirky and yet still functional for the DJ on the dance floor.”
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016