Trumpdisco Brings Experimental Bass With New EP
To be released on September 8th as a joint venture between UK electro label No Tomorrow and Australian imprint Vicious Bitch is the new EP from electronic producer Trumpdisco. Having been pushing the Trumpdisco sound since 2009, this Australian artist has gained experience remixing the likes of Proxy and Diplo. Entitled ‘Third’ Pt.1, this collection is made up of three off-centre pieces of bassy electronica.
‘Outworld’ kicks things off, and it is the most catchy of the bunch with its repetitive scratches and sense of moody groove. ‘High Silence’ with its contradicting title follows, this time the rhythm leads the way, with bits and pieces of melody being thrown into the mix along the way. Lastly comes ‘Ill Still’ – probably the most experimental of the bunch with its snatches of deep bass and short stabs of vocals.
Certainly heading boldly away from the standard quota of electronic dance music, Trumpdisco has created an innovative and thoughtful EP here with ‘Third.’ The second part of this release is eagerly anticipated.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016