Drezo – “Immunity” and Big Room Underground
Is there a way for producers to take big room house and make it sound less shitty? Absolutely. Electronic music artists are taking advantage of “big room underground,” a term often used by the likes of The Bixel Boys and now Drezo in his new single, “Immunity.” The LA-based producer has been gaining fame in the recent year, supporting big room superstar and resident derp MAKJ on his tour and playing at EDC Las Vegas and Orlando in 2014. Drezo’s tracks contain the intensity of what is set to be a big room drop, but actually leads to some crazy electro and techno-like beats.
Take a listen to “Immunity” and some of Drezo’s other tracks – do you think this defines what #bigroomunderground is?
Latest posts by Dom (see all)
- That Time When I Had a 2 Night Stand with Zeds Dead… - December 7, 2015
- Zeds Dead Celebrate New Album with 2 Night Stand Tour - October 1, 2015
- 5 Reasons Why Seattle’s Decibel Festival is One of Our Favorites - August 30, 2015
- WIN TICKETS to Spor at Foundation Nightclub on 7/15! - July 14, 2015
- Why Sasquatch Festival is (Still) for “Hipsters” - June 9, 2015