Is Electro Making a Comeback?
When I was first getting into the scene, Electro was really big. With names like Wolfgang Gartner, Justice, The Bloody Beetroots, and even Zedd leading the charge, the energetic buzzing of the genre warmly accepted me into my new groove.
Over the years, I’ve slowly seen the BPM drop from 128, turning down for 100, even 80 bpm, as dub transformed into trap and twerking took over. Well, I don’t know when exactly EDM started taking Oxycontin, but lately I’ve been hearing some really good Electro House that’s taken me back to my 08′-09′ glory days of yesteryear. Check them out below!
Deorro & DyCy
Latest posts by Ben Morris (see all)
- Behind the Beat: Corporate - February 8, 2017
- Zeros debut Album “Space Noir” creates a smoky haze of adrenaline - October 4, 2014
- What So Not Posts a Mix that’s not “So What?!?” - September 29, 2014
- Is Electro Making a Comeback? - September 20, 2014
- Must Listen – deadmau5 Silent Picture (Grabbitz Vocal Edit) - September 14, 2014