Kid Arkade Is Back With Second Single On Ultra
Perhaps one of the more promising electro acts to emerge onto the scene this year is Kid Arkade, and their returning to the label that released their debut single back in August. Whilst they kept to quite a standard formula with their last single, “Atlas Run”, they have created something a little bit different with “Iceberg”. It’s due for release through Ultra Music on October 17th, but has already seen some solid support from several key players including Pete Tong, Danny Howard and Brass Knuckles.
Keeping to a stomping bass line and electrifying breakdown, the melody here is crazily infectious, and has similar sound effects to a computer game. With edgy cuts of glitch, and an ongoing riff of bleeps that continues throughout the entire track, “Iceberg” is dynamic and full of texture. If it sticks in your head (like it did for us!), you can grab a copy in just a couple of weeks.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016