Hook N Sling Destroys Lana Del Rey’s “Ultraviolence”
In a good way, don’t worry.
I’m not going to lie, I get sick of the Lana remixes. For every song, there are at least five (and most of them are bad). For “Ultraviolence,” there are 10 (official) remixes. and although Datsik’s is pretty sweet, I think Hook N Sling’s takes the cake.
The Australian producer trippy-fies the video, along with the help of his friends at Armada Music and Ego Video. The tempo is jacked up to a style comfortable enough to either bop to the beat or rage your face off, with a buildup and electro house drop that aren’t in your face like some of the more big room-style members of the Armada family.
Sit down and give the video a watch when you’ve got some time; the crazy graphics and geometric patterns added to Lana’s beautiful face really make it a work of art on its own.
Latest posts by Dom (see all)
- That Time When I Had a 2 Night Stand with Zeds Dead… - December 7, 2015
- Zeds Dead Celebrate New Album with 2 Night Stand Tour - October 1, 2015
- 5 Reasons Why Seattle’s Decibel Festival is One of Our Favorites - August 30, 2015
- WIN TICKETS to Spor at Foundation Nightclub on 7/15! - July 14, 2015
- Why Sasquatch Festival is (Still) for “Hipsters” - June 9, 2015